Maryland Opens 24/7 Live Gaming
History was made with the opening of the Maryland Live! Casino. It is a 24 hour gaming facility that will be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is considered to be the third biggest casino in the United States that will will available for 365 days a year. Robert Norton, President of Maryland Live! Casino stated that this is a very exciting time to be within the gaming industry with the new opening hours of the casino. He stated that the casino also plans to add an additional 150 table games to what is already offered.
Maryland Live! CasinoIn the past, the casino had to close at 2am. However, this has all changed with approval to be open 24-7. This will mean that players can now access all of the modern facilities of the Maryland Live! Casino at any time of the day. This is great for those with busy schedules or who works shifts. New hours have also meant new jobs and over 1,000 employees have been hired.
Games OfferedThe casino is quite impressive with over 4,700 slot machines. This also includes electronic table games. Other games include 150 table games that players for live play. Some examples of table games offered are Roulette, Poker, Blackjack and Sic Bo.
USA Gambling News
- Attorney General will Not Move to Shut down Fantasy Sports October 15, 2020
- Linux Casinos October 15, 2020
- Problem Gamblers get help from GameSense at Alberta Casinos August 24, 2020
- Will Fantasy Sports be Sidelined by Insider Trading? August 24, 2020
- Games Banned From Video Sweepstakes in North Carolina August 2, 2019
- Wolf Plan Rejection - The States Budget Stalemate has entered 100 Days August 2, 2019
- The New Jersey Commission has Approved Mohegan Tribe’s Investment for Online Gambling August 2, 2019
- Will Black Friday be Repeated Preet Bharara Investigates August 2, 2019
- Pennsylvania Isa Set to Vote on Internet Gambling August 2, 2019
- Envisioning a Future Atlanta Casino August 2, 2019