Mohegan Sun Casinos
In the age of online gaming casinos (which are slowly starting to assert their dominance as the preferred browsing commute of so many smartphone and tablet users), it is rare that an extremely successful land-based gaming hall like Mohegan Sun Casinos out of Uncasville, Connecticut dominates web traffic. But dominate, it does; it has a reputation as a full-service vacation spot for lovers of video slots , table games, specialty games and many more offerings to keep you playing into the next morning. In fact, Mohegan Suns Casino even has a website where you can visit to see what they have to offer; it's almost a foregone conclusion that a single web-surf will have you planning your next trip to their magnificent and varied quarters.
Mohegan Sun Casino Connecticut Has Games upon Games
When it comes to playing, this brick-and-mortar institution of fun in the sun practically wrote the book. You can visit their multi-tiered property for difference experiences, after booking a night in their award-winning on-premises hotel. Just check out their casino choices:
- The Casino of the Earth is a very nature-oriented enclave of stuffed wild animals and sculptures, meant tor represent the old Indian landscape of the Pocono Tribe - from whose land the Mohegan Sun Casino now rises. There are a whopping 3000 slot machines to provide you with every conceivable favorite; you've almost certainly ran into some of them at your online casino back home. The nearly 200 table games are buttressed further by a selection specialized slots and specialty games in a smoke-free room away from the rumble - for those of you who like to win in quietude.
The Casino of the Wind is another poker paradise and slot heaven . The surroundings practically glisten because of the barely 3 year-old polish on all of the surfaces in the 45,000 square foot opening. You can try your hand at 700 slots, 25 table games, and a special tournament room for those of you that like to get the competitive juices flowing. The best part of this section? The tournaments run daily.
- Further adding to the scenery of Mohegan sun is the Casino of the Sky. With a medium blue skylight overhead, and machines designed to emit a soft blue glow, the whole ambience does make It seem like you're playing on a cloud somewhere far above the earth. Forget your worries for a while with this surreal experience, tucked away in a 120,000 square foot celestial paradise boasting 2000 slot games and 100 table games.
Mohegan Sun Casino Promotions
As one of the few US legal casinos, Mohegan Sun hasn't reached the lofty heights it occupies as a premier land-based casino for no reason. Their generous and exciting promotions start with an incredible quarter-million dollar giveaway for members who enter their contest. Even if you don't win the big one, there are many chances at their smaller - though still considerable - prizes.
- The Survivor Day T-shirt Giveaway, during which a thousand club members can walk home with a free, custom-made tee just by stopping over at their coat-check section before entering the land of fun and slots.
- The Power Winners Instant Hit happening in the month of December. They're giving away tens-of-dollars' worth of Free slot Play on your favorite games; which is especially significant given the thousands of slot machines at Mohegan Sun Casinos.
- An all-girls night out called Diva Fridays, where men are only allowed upon request by the ladies.
- Another exclusive demographic night in the Forever Young Mondays promotion, where seniors are catered to, wined and dined with entertaining shows and free prizes.
These are just a few of the promotions that keep Mohegan Sun Casinos Connecticut's main hotspot; you can almost certainly find something for you every day of the week. You can bring the family too; because of the shopping venues and famous authors on book tours that run right through the gaming halls. There are spas, dining spots and Chinese cuisine for you and yours to explore during your stay, while the adults sneak off to the casinos at night - or day. When you factor in the daily poker tournaments, you can be sure your trip here will be a (few) nights to remember.