NetEnt Online Gambling Giant Launches in New Jersey
Net Entertainment (NetEnt) the European operator has recently launched their first game in New Jersey, USA. The launch was just a matter of time once they had received a transactional waiver to be able to offer services in the state, this permission was granted by the Division of Gaming Enforcement in New Jersey, and thus paved the way for the company to be able to launch their digital gaming products with Borgata and bwin.party. The two brands and NetEnt signed an agreement in June this year. There will be a limited selection of games of their multi-channel of games to allow Jersey players become acquainted with the games, their superlative graphics and their innovative technology, and over the ensuing month there will be with more games released on timed schedules.
Epochal MomentThis is a very epochal moment for iGaming, as prominent European operators may now be able to move into the USA, they can then introduce their online gaming brands in similar way, this significance is not lost on NetEnt’s chief executive, Per Eriksson, who said that they had focused on the establishment of their footprint in North America, that their goal was to be live during in New Jersey for the second half of this year.. The recent launch means that NetEnt’s mission has been accomplished. Björn Krantz, who is the managing director of NetEnt Americas, is in charge of the American expansion, said that they would be working closely Borgata as well as the Division of Gaming Enforcement, New Jersey to drive online casino market forward in a responsible manner.
The Market TestNetEnt has extensive experience and knowledge of the online sector which is a boon in this particular case, because the games that are being offered contain graphics and technologies that have been proven to be successful as well as popular widely for European players. If these games are translated effectively in this market, then the whole movement for online gaming regulation as a means of state revenue all over America becomes much more valid and viable.
- Is Texas Hold 'em High a Game of Skill or Chance? October 15, 2020
- Draft Kings Has Cut Ties With Poker August 24, 2020
- Safety to Online Gambling Websites provided by TrustScore August 24, 2020
- Nova Scotia $100K Research into Online Gambling August 24, 2020
- The Changing Look Of Online Casinos August 24, 2020
- Why Play Online Slots in Practice Mode? July 8, 2020
- Nersey Jersey Casino Cocktail Waitresses Must Remain Svelte August 2, 2019
- Royal Apollo Sadly Now Closed - But There’s no Need to Worry! August 2, 2019
- Could Recent Rifts in Fantasy Sports Affect Sports Gambling? August 2, 2019
- $258 Million Stolen from Macau Casino August 2, 2019